How could a person NOT want to write in this lovely journal?
One of my (many) New Year's resolutions is to keep writing, keep this journal up to date. My youngest is keeping me company, writing in his journal every night right along with me.
Peeking out from behind is last year's journal. I have several pages to fill in and I'm hoping my memory holds out.
3 comments:
It is a pretty journal and the days you record in it will make it even more lovely.
Nice banner!
Jody
You did it! Yippee doo. Your bloggie looks wonderful and I will come back to visit. What a fun way to keep up with one of the silent angels from the CS.
Blessings,
Joyce
Oh, thank you, Jody and Joyce! So nice to hear from you. My computer time comes in fits and starts--or stops--but I for one am trying to do MORE computer time. I'm kind of a backwards kid.
Do come back.
Jeannie
Post a Comment